Did you know?

... the Israelite who killed 600 Philistines using only an Oxgoad? Judges 3:31

Just Click!, if you want to know more. :)

Morning Manna


If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all

Read more Isaiah 7

God Answers Pray

My wife became born-again months before we got married. Her family, a devoted Roman Catholic by faith and religion. Just imagine how difficult for us telling to her mother that we want to get married to a Christian (Methodist) church. 

Now, I realized why Rhea doesn't want me to open the Bible in their home with her family.

To avoid any conflict, we got married in a Catholic church to honor her mother's request. 

We've been living with her parents now for two years and praise God we had no problem (as I know of).

Ever since we got married, we've been praying the burden of our hearts that we really want to open the Bible with them and have a very short devotion or Bible study (with no string attached).
It took us two years when God said to me: "Its time. You can now ask your mother in-law."

God never fails. He's the same yesterday, today and forever.
I recognized and acknowledged His goodness to me and to my family. Everything happened to me; it was all because of Him.

I think it was last April when Rhea asked her mom if we could have a Thanksgiving Celebration with a short exhortation, her mom said "Yes". However, it didn't happened on the scheduled date because of our schedule conflicts.

Month of May, this time I asked my mother-in-law if we could have a Thanksgiving celebration:

she said "Yes".
then I asked her "Is it Ok I will have a short exhortation/message?"
and she said "It's OK."  (the answer I have been waiting for)

Praise God!

Last Saturday just before lunch, my wife and I hosted our very first Thanksgiving celebration on God's goodness in my family it was held in my in-laws house. I have taken my passage for my short exhortation from the book of Genesis 4:1-5. "The story of the two brothers giving thanks to God. The proper and  Improper way. "

It was a short but meaningful message. We left them wanting more.
This was the first and praying will not be the last.

"It is not the food we prepared for everyone, but the food for the soul that we shared."

We shared the blessings through foods that we prepared and the message of God, His goodness to us.

To God be the glory..

Read your Bible and pray everyday and you'll grow, grow, grow ...

 ~ If this post somehow helped or inspire you, please share your thoughts in the comment section ~
Thank You and God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not enough... Know Him More...